Thursday, March 4, 2010

Without Google... I'd be stupid.


What the hell did I do before google??
I've always considered myself intelligent (enough). Fine, I have a lot of useless information floating around up there. I'm sure if you took a peek at my brain, after scraping the bong resin, you'd find some important information that has been gathered and stored in my almost 30 years on this planet. I'm no nuclear physicist or anything like that, but I have basic worldly knowledge (maybe...).

Why now do I constantly second guess myself? I know the answer, I Google it anyway and for a brief moment feel satisfaction at the idea that I am as smart as Google. I always could spell, but now I have to double check. I know how to get to the next town over, but I map it anyway. Because I can? The information super highway constantly at my fingertips. I'm not asking any age old questions here, its not even an original musing, by far. But really, why? Why are we so dependant on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment