Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Twi FREAK



So here I am lost once again in the fantastic world of Twilight. I'm on book four, Breaking Dawn... Charlie is on his way over to the Cullen house to see his newly vamped daughter and grandaughter Nessie... meal time. HAHA... it's not that sort of book. I for one enjoy a happy ending... one where none of the good guys die or are hurt and everyone lives peacefully and happily ever after... well, until the Volturi show up.

I'm in full out Vampire mode again. I'm on book 8 of the Sookie Stackhouse Southern Vampire series as well. Sookie is awesome. I would actually prefer to be more like her than Bella. Though, I have a better shot as Bella, considering the clumsiness and crying spells. I would be a sweet ass vampire, though I think all the cool powers have been spoken for. Mine will be lame, like knowing the bleak futures of B list actors.

No comments:

Post a Comment