Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Did you know dolphins are just gay sharks?


Okay, so I'm a week behind, which is like years in pop culture. Glee is back and last weeks premiere was uber excellente! Tonight....oooh Madonna night, I'm getting chills already!! ;)

I'm a self professed Gleek... and damn proud of it. Since the April 15th deadline has come and gone and things have finally, kind sorta, gotten a bit slower, I was able to get a few much needed moments of Myspace Karaoke. I wasn't getting into it, like I usually do, but it was still fun nonetheless. It may have been Bob who put a damper on my fun when he knocked my go at Pat Benetars "Hit me with your best shot"... oh well. Can't win 'em all. He's a tough critic anyhow. Ass pirate.

So what else is new and exciting!? Hmmmm...well we are getting ready for the big move. It's still over a month away, but Tom has been really going at it. The entire attic is now packed and neatly organized into the garage. There is still lots to be done and if I can just stop shopping for the new place and get to packing, I think Tom and I may get back on track together. I know I have my period, but I could swear he has his too... at least it seems to be the end. Jesus! What a bitch!

We got a Wii. :) I've wanted one for a while but when I got an email last week letting me know that its now compatible with Netflix for streaming... I jumped all over that. I was going to buy another darling Roku anyway... now I can game too! It's a lot of fun. More so than I originally thought. I'm so old school, but the control at least looks some what like the original NES control. I was hoping to get some active play out of this. I really enjoyed the golf and bowling and after the first few days of having it I totally felt an ache in my muscles. However, I have since realized you can play without being all technical, ie standing. Even I have managed to turn something thats meant to get me off my ass into a couch sport. Fuck, I play better too. Golfing with an over hand swing goes much farther!

And a happy 4-20 to all the stoners. May the clouds part only long enough to find the lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment