Monday, April 26, 2010

Caffeine Lows


I've had too many cups of coffee today. I feel like I'm tripping out... but not in the fun way... it's the "my insides are itchy and I have to rip them out" trip. Not cool. I am so high strung to begin with. Now I feel constantly 10 feet ahead of myself. Unfortunately it's actually fucking with my productivity and my A.D.D. is getting the better of me. Fuck!

Everything I listen to is fucking with me too. Poison was okay, but that was before the coffee kicked in. I have since tried Jerry Lee, Muse, Huey Lewis, Men at Work, Beyonce... I've seemed to settle on Katy Perry and I'm cool with it thus far. We'll see once I get to "Waking Up in Vegas" even Perry herself must be sick of that song by now.

I remember once I had a shitty trip and I tried to go to bed watching tv. Don't ever try to go to sleep to Labyrinth when you're tripping balls on liquid acid... *Shivers*

No comments:

Post a Comment