Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Me like cake... cake gooood!


I passed out on the couch at 8:30 last night due to not checking the label of my allergy tab and noticed this morning it said... in large letters, "May cause marked drowsiness" -- No shit?

So today I woke up at 5:30am with that foggy "Time to make the donuts" feeling. Then I realized... it's my birthday! I promptly turned over and went back to sleep for two hours.

I wish I still got that "birthday feeling"... you got to go to school with cupcakes your mom made. Everyone makes a big deal. You can get away with nearly anything... "Yeah, I know I'm only eight, but it's my birthday... can't I just have a sip!?" Score!

Your gifts rocked too because you couldn't afford anything cool on your own. That walkman you so desired with a new Color Me Badd cassette to accompany it. The new Nintendo game you just had to have. (wow, I really want to listen to "I Adore Mi Amore" now... yikes.)

I can't wait until I'm old... like really old. Like fart in public and just not care who hears it kind of old. I want to hit people with my purse and get away with it!

I want to be this lady...

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me... I'm 31 years old today... Happy Birthday tooooo meeeee..... and many many many many moooooore! (Please!)

No comments:

Post a Comment